понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

cercetarii educatiei ministerul ro si




I find I have a hard time talking to people about personal stuff. Itapos;s probably because I donapos;t want to cry in front of people. It just brings me back to when I was a little kid and the other kids would laugh at me if I cried.

I need to face facts though: I�have a serious problem that wonapos;t just go away because I want it to. I have trichotillomania, a serious mental problem (at least by my point of view). Because of it, I compulsively pull out the hair at the back of my scalp. Iapos;ve had it since God knows how long, but it didnapos;t become a problem until about 9th grade. Thatapos;s when a minute bald spot began to form and my mother began noticing the little hair balls Iapos;d leave on the carpet. My mother came to the conclusion that if my hand was at my head that I was about to pull out my hair and would sternly call my name to make me stop. I did, but I would still do it.

My dad came to wonder why my mom would call my name and not make me do anything. Of course, he didnapos;t know any better. Last year, I decided to see if there was a name for what I was doing. Turns out, it did. So I promptly informed my father about it. I�never saw him so angry. He denied that this was true and told me I was doing this on purpose and that I could stop at anytime. He was so wrong.

My brother and grandmother know I have a bald spot, but they donapos;t know why. Itapos;s probably better they donapos;t. Especially my brother. Heapos;d probably blab it to his friends.

Itapos;s become so bad I have to wear my hair back or under a hat. I hate ponytails. I hate my hair off my face. It doesnapos;t flatter me in the least. How vain of me.

If youapos;ve taken the time to read this, then thank you. If you feel the need to make some stupid insensitive comment, ignore it for your sake and mine. If you know of any support groups in the Toronto area, then please let me know.

That is all.�
cercetarii educatiei ministerul ro si, cercetarii educatiei ministerul si, cercetarii.ro educatiei ministerul si, cercetasii romaniei.



Комментариев нет: