пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

daily calorie requirement women




Hey guys itapos;s my first post. Sorry that itapos;s not more intriguing...but.....
Iapos;m a little confuddled at the moment. I have many interests and am now a junior in undergrad. Iapos;m going for a psych major with a concentration in behavioral neuroscience. Now all in all Iapos;m trying to decide my next step. What grad school to apply to and what for etc.
Iapos;ve thought about med school, clinical psych, and neuroscience.
I guess my main question is what are the variety of careers one can pursue after getting a PhD in neuroscience?
That and how hard is it or can you even pursue two doctoral degrees at one time?
That and if anyone has any suggestions about how to make my decision without more wavering back and forth please suggest away.
Thanks so much in advance

download linux os full, daily calorie requirement women, daily calorie requirements, daily calorie requirements calculator, daily calorie requirements for weight loss.



Комментариев нет: